Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Figured Out Personal Schedule

I have finally managed to brainstorm and simplify my personal priorities into three categories. Work days, simple errands, and weekends. Basically everything will be going on auto-pilot because I can keep in mind of my main desires on a daily basis except for my errands eventually. On my work days, I will have a set list of things to do and on the weekends, it is my free days so I'm pretty much at liberty to do whatever I want. The only thing for me then is to just keep a running list of my errands to do and check them off. It's really quite simple to sort out after having sat through this mess for awhile!

For my work days, it's limited to some things to do because I'm only going to have a few hours before I naturally put myself to bed from exhaustion. This is my list that I have been fairly consistent at keeping up with on a daily basis:

blog
trade related
nutrition cook
work out, grow taller stretches
bible
hang out with close friend / dinner or date, or necessary appointments
hair growth 
face wash
small errands

It all comes down to committing to them personally and trying to do everything on time. This is something I have been getting used to stressing out over and from being older, it's just not feeling so hard for me to be satisfied going after these tasks and focusing on them.