Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Getting Laughs At Myself

I'm attracted to good looking girls and some of them are very nice, but I have no chance with them! That's funny to me. I don't think I look all that great; some days, I feel like I look a little better and other days, I just don't have it. Overall though, it looks like I can attract a small crowd of deeply appreciative people who just feel connected with someone in the group. I guess that's not bad considering how I'm not known for anything popular and that causes people to walk out on me. I also walk out on them too and not that reliable so I accept that I'm a pretty selfish guy.

On top of all this accepting negatives about myself, I just have this spark in my heart that wants to be pleasing to the Lord Jesus in my life. It's just an incredible happy place for me to seek after putting my trust in the Son of God, who walked in this earth a thousands of years ago. Because of that, I can't just settle with being selfish and going after doing stuff that a lot of people can get themselves carried away with. I'm like taken back by the thought of all of that temporary fun and have to be like enough is enough for me.

Well, it seems like having a nice relationship with a woman is nice for a change. I guess just being great friends is enough for me and I'm just like not caring if I even get turned down by them when that moment comes where I'm really interested in them. I move on rather fast and can be patient and not worry if it never happens to me because I can accept everything depressing about myself!

Laughter is sort of like my defense mechanism with all the ugly pictures I put myself through. Let's see if I can keep on making some more improvements. I'm not in any rush though, but it's just fun to see how I can make the most of it. My eyes are so small; it's funny how I look. I get a nice chuckle out of myself these days and it was hard in the beginning because I was so self-conscientious but I figure to survive in a shallow world of people who just disappear to me, a sense of humor is a requirement.