Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Interesting Support

I seem to get an interesting amount of support from people who I butted heads with when it comes to me dating someone. It's an odd correlation but I'm just a natural even with the worst type of people who just behave in a manner that would be too much for certain types of people. I think the support mainly comes from how I decide to run my mouth. If I hold back, then I'm going to inevitably let something slip and it's going to tick off people a whole multitude amount even though I feel like I deserved to say that from all the effort I put in to control my tongue.

For example, I was having a hard time working at the "feeling" of getting along with a girl. I ended up holding all of that frustration inside of me and then I let it rip one day in a poem. On the poem, I said she's unattractive. Guess what happened? She got so mad and didn't care when she was included in a group that got me in trouble at that "pretending to be holy" church. I'm obviously laughing about it and it wasn't that serious because they don't have evidence and it now shows that they were just being paranoid with anger issues which I was sensitive about not arousing myself, but I happened to because I released all that frustration into a joke that made me laugh so hard at them, but made them so mad. I felt bad about it so I became a sitting duck while they were making accusations that are now funny to me while thinking about it.

By me just being transparent and having a constant pattern of being the same authentic person of how I run my mouth, it seems to have a positive effect on my relationships with people I choose to have a conflict with. I think the buddy who has been replying back to me with my text messages in my overpowering comments just doesn't want me to look at him all bad for whatever he wants to do even if it's so selfish. Another guy just relented with my comments of doing active stuff to him on the basis that he acts a certain way to me much to his own embarrassment. It's like I'm flexing my muscles at him and saying that I have his number and showing it already for his eyes to see and that he has no way out of it no matter what he does, so he has to give in and not do the things that I think would make him look bad. It's something like that for ultimate persuasion that I did to this dumb sergeant in the army! It could also be that he's laughing about it when he's able to catch his breath and doesn't mind that I tore up his heart and soul like it happened in boot camp.

Anyway, I'm totally overshadowing him in a spiritual sense or that's how I feel at least while having him as a Facebook friend. He could even unfriend me and I would still feel the same, so I've been sending messages to him of that sort and he reads and has like disappeared with me on social media for awhile. He could be busy trying to balance out taking care of his baby girl and just like afraid of me in like losing his credible social status so doesn't want to push this strong expression of my personality while attacking his character. I'm only behaving in this manner because he did something, and I'm bringing it up later and from having this type of personality, with the people who attacked me in the beginning, they don't really pursue that much with me in arguing because of my responses if I go on the attack as well with them in the future. I honestly believe at a high level of certainty, he won't mind me having a girlfriend and probably wondering who it will be. I don't think he's even going to respond or think anything of it and just be like in acceptance with a slight grin on his face momentarily.

For the other buddy with a weird mind, if the girlfriend turns out to be so hot and nice, then I guess he's going to respond a little envious with me and be like thinking that I won't have time to mess with him any further so he'll find a reason to be happy for himself more than me.