Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Improvements Made With Fitness

I ran about possibly 4.5 miles yesterday in the evening and did my usual routine of running up the hill and trying to keep myself from staying winded. I did my shower routine and then after that I lied in bed and knocked out only to wake up at about 4:30 am to get ready for work. I checked my weight scale and I burned two pounds from probably setting off my metabolism after doing some cardio for a good period of time. I'm currently weighing in at about 163 pounds and would like to reach 155 so I'm not too far away for my goal.

I plan to target my abs and arms once I reach my ideal weight and maintain some cardio on a weekly basis. I will probably get back into some high-intensity training which is fun and burns a thousand calories every session. I've toned out like crazy and even got skinny because of it. My ultimate goal is to look like I have good muscles with making the body look good and go for completing a full triathlon. It's actually a lot of fun and the only person I'm really competing against is myself and not letting others get to you can be a bit tricky sometimes, but it's fun to try to keep up with the more fit athletes who pass me up.

A lot of this happens because of one thing acceptance. I'm preaching that very heavy and because of it, I'm just laughing at my own failures and not caring and moving forward and just keep going for my goal.