Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Finding Personal Peace With Conflicts

Honestly, I think I have been feeling this peacefulness with myself ever since I decided to stop caring about a few people who were jerks with me. The way that led me to this peaceful indifference about stuff that happened is how I'm laughing about it. I can be totally honest at the same while making fun of those past jerks in person with them and then laughing hard. I can invite them to laugh along with me! There's practically no worries for me in dealing with it now, so I personally don't care.

I'm glad that I'm free from feeling all of that crazy nonsense now and when I come to think about it, it is actually quite funny. It's sad for me though that I had to face it, but I'm okay with learning to let it go while even forgetting their faces.