Monday, June 25, 2018

Getting Used To Hard Work

Something I learned about myself while traveling with only a girl for a whole week is that when I'm on vacation, I take a lot longer than I would while being on work days. It's like I can procrastinate by looking at stuff that will just entertain me, but not really help me out in getting things done. From realizing this thing, if I would only put in a little more effort, then it might actually be pretty fun in addition to being rewarding with seeing myself completing tasks.

I guess it's just negative energy then sometimes because I hate being all on my own. It can get a little lonely at times, but also boring because it can feel like I'm being aimless with a goal I have in mind. These are all only feelings by the way, but the end result is that it's been about coming to an acceptance with everything going on with me.

Being armed with new skills and also being pretty chill while diligent, it's pretty crazy in that I'm hanging out with ladies and they are treating me out too! They are cool friends by the way and my colleagues I've kept in touch with have been like way to go with me. I might as have fun with that because I'm still single and looking. I guess it doesn't hurt that four of the girls I regularly hang out with are single and they are also siblings with each other by pairs. It's just double the fun I guess and getting to know their personality.

They all have complemented me in my friendship with a very sweet girl I met on a meetup website. I believe that she is still taken and I don't really want any involvement there. I guess it works then to go to those meetups and enjoy company with people while doing something fun. I mean that's what it is all about really. It's really a pleasure to host meetups and even contribute to it for the better enjoyment of everybody.

Honestly, I'm so short though and have very crazy interests compared to everybody else. I'm not weird these days, so it looks like I've been better at having girls accept me rather than guys who might think I'm an oddball while being their potential competition. I'm not really playing to win against them so it's just weird how things play out sometimes. I guess it's the ones who are lucky enough to have stable relationships and trust their partners who are good to be around and those other guys who have selfish interests can just get up and walk out of my life.