Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Social Weapon People Might Be Afraid Of

A few foolish people acted very dumb with me after going crazy with a word or sentence I tried to communicate. They were scared from being angry and thinking crazy but not able to do anything to me because I'm pretty smart! These weird and funny individuals struggle with having a peace of mind and there's no doubt about it. A lot of these issues can be resolved from obtaining enough knowledge and letting time pass. This is something I was so impatient about which was what made my relationships with these people even worse. Overall, it's all a part of us somehow and it's annoying and because I'm all over it and can be up in people's faces about it, I'm not really supported on Facebook with all of my comments that are quite normal and often times self-reliant; that's probably why I don't get likes because I don't really need it to be happy. 

Boy I was so weird in the past because I was depressed about not wanting to be a leader! I was weird because I didn't want to spend any energy to control people while I was angry at them. It made me depressed to have these feelings. I wasn't born to be a selfish person, but someone who struggles to understand the weirdest people in this world. It's a depressing desire to be born with. Yet, it's funny to realize this dream and be happy to have made some progress. This was all an introduction to only like one sentence to describe my title which is my topic of interest. 

I possess a tool where I can make people look bad and it arises from just being openly honest about them. The ones who have an unstable mind with me and have clashed with me might feel bummed out with me. I think it makes sense that they would fear me a little now especially with being able to sway their own crowd into thinking that maybe those individuals truly have flaws that affect personal relationships with others. In a way, I think it's a social weapon to be fearful about and out of that fear, to stay out of my way much as possible as long as I don't bother them. If I do decide to bother them now, I have enough knowledge to direct where I need it to go and have fun which is what they won't like. Again, this is all from being selfish which is better being left alone and for one to work on himself. In other words, this weapon I have is something I'm personally aware of but will want to use at a minimal amount to shift momentum into my favor and then drop immediately with the worst individuals to get in an argument with. I don't ever intend on arguing with a lady and it's a definite no-no to use this tactic on her, unless she's a crazy psychopath then maybe.   

To protect yourself with this, it's important to be equipped with building or coaching the person with fine techniques. I think being honest, nice, and diligent with working on yourself is really all you need in dealing with weird idiots like I came across. Even if it's about being yourself and going on the attack, it's important to be honest and nice as possible. It took awhile to realize that these situations might not be that serious and is indeed pretty funny. Before going in for the attack, accept everything about yourself and play for the gold. I was naturally born to win at these trivial games with people anyway and it's so stupid! Play this game at a minimal amount and limit it much as possible and accept the truth. I think I won all of my trivial wars with people, except for maybe one in middle school and also with a lady I wanted to be in a relationship with; man she was so hot, but she sort of became fat. Oh well, it's the way life is sometimes.