Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Online Dating Update

Well, it looks like a person confessed his or her love to me endlessly and was trying to butter me up by only writing to me on e-mails. It was very creative and fun to respond to and then when I expressed interest in loving this person too by going on a date, the person said he or she needed money. I'm saying he or she because this person says he or she is a very interesting and attractive woman! Well, I'll just call this person a she for now. She's no longer active and stopped her messaging scheme to me because I told her no with providing her some money.

I inadvertently caught a rat but what makes it so good for me is just being honest. It really works so well and I just told her no, I'm uncomfortable with sending her money to help out with her situation! She kept on replying to me that she loved me and the instant I told her no, I'm not sending her money, she stopped sending me messages of telling me how much she loves me. Yeah, I think she was in it for only the money. She invested in all that time and tried to make me fall in love with her from just writing e-mails and then to get declined in getting sent some money or donation.

I don't know how sick this person is to only spend like ten minutes to write e-mails to people and then get them to send money off of their own voluntary will, but I guess this type of legal scam exists. Technically, I never met up with the person so it was easy to say no so now I know this person is literally not really in love with me but only interested in money. There's no longer any interaction so it's a good time to move on and avoid the online dating scene for me. It's really annoying to attract these type of people who are only interested in me sending them money by trying to provide a messaging service and fill you up with love and hope when it was all a lie to begin with.

Actually there might be a way to get around these types of scammers, it's the rule of trying to set up a date with a match fast as you can. I don't have any luck with the gorgeous women I want to meet on those sites. It's like they don't have any activity and maybe they don't even need to be on there. I might as well just try to see them in person and be casually acquainted with them from doing something by fate and if they are interested in me, then maybe I'll eventually go on a serious date when I feel ready.

To get ready for dating in real life, I have to first stop being an idiot about still living with my parents and make a lot of money to support myself and own a brand new home and then just live the dream of being single. I guess from enjoying my single life, I can find the proper woman to want to share my life with and enjoy a happy and romantic life most of the time!