Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I'm Secretly Bragging About This

From doing a little research and testing myself, I have found out that I have plenty of that love stamina inside of me. With what my preferences are, I'm not even going to be able to cheat my way with a dating site that I know works because I'm not even going to be saying those things to make an advance on certain people I know will want to experience this thing with me!

With that being said, I can work on making myself happy while being single and without cheating, allow the right lady to come into my life. I'm such an idiot man for still living with my parents! Every time I treated this borderline sinful activity like my homework, it gets me to be less interested in people's good-looking appearances. It's probably because of the purpose that it leads to can feel a little numb and senseless because I'm like trying to hold my breath the hold time. I'm just kidding about that but from breathing and focusing my mind elsewhere like on wanting to please the person, it makes it go a lot longer and become even more powerful. This is why I know I have plenty of that love stamina and can last for at least a little under an hour. From what I have read, I guess it's over doing it if it's going to be an hour and also very tiring. Yet, I have this ability and know I can but if it was everyday, I might lose interest in people's physical appearances in general!

I'm going to just hold off on it best as I can and enjoy being a single guy while feeling stupid from still living with my parents! I need to do something about that now and move on to a bigger home than theirs while having a lot more money than them without needing to count on them for any inheritance. This is the reason why I'm taking up poker and trading while not even talking about my strategies because I don't want to teach anyone. There are some hard losers in those fields especially for those who can lose self-control, and I'm not responsible for them handing me their paycheck on a daily basis! This is why I'm not saying much about it and just that I know with what I know now, I can make a nice living off of it to get to where I want to be and stop feeling stupid about still living with my parents.