Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Attracting the Right Attention

I believe that the right people will act the right way as long as you are being yourself. If you commit a heinous crime then the right people won't rest until they bust you and some right people will try to have you convicted for capital punishment. I'm basically saying from this crazy example that the right people exist in both negative and positive spectrums. From being a crazy psychopath in my head while wanting to just beat up people who refused to be my friend (I guess I knew the reality of how once people are dead, you can't have fun with them anymore), I managed to stay nice while being crazy angry at all walks of life who refused to be my friend for any reason!

It now comes to my acceptance that some people are morons and can't show this common courtesy to be friends with me for whatever level of ability they have or just going through something. I see the bigger side of things now. Most of the people I'm attracted to will allow themselves to be a quiet reminder to me at the bare minimum; whereas, people I don't feel that way to even though I managed to make them my friend will quietly bow out of my life and not try to stir up too much conflict with me. It's happened even though idiots tried to get me legally in trouble for stuff they couldn't handle. I write this and can make fun of them and they still won't do anything because they want to practice ignorance! It's how if I act a certain way towards them, then they will respond. It's like the white piece moved and then the black piece reacted in a game of chess.

My game strategy for forcing upon them to tell me they can't handle me is to just ask them and move on if one of them says so. I'll be nice like that and laugh at them because it will be so fun to move on after getting them to admit something that was bugging me to know about for ten years. The right people are in place to also care about me too so I could leave those losers aside if I'm forced to deal with these crazy psychopathic feelings of wanting to tackle them and then help them back up and do it all over again and shoving it down their throats that I want to be their friend. However, they were the right people to act like dumb people anyway. With this post, it relates to my beliefs. I believe that God is in control and I can worship Jesus the Son of God wholeheartedly just from having wrote this.