Monday, August 20, 2018

Finding Fulfillment

I think it's a total blessing for me to have found Jesus awhile ago. The journey for me wasn't always easy especially from lacking the desire to study God's Word in the past. I'm still not the ideal Bible student so I rely on listening to others teaching the message and for the most part, there is this relaxing spirit that seems to overflow the environment for me. I find rest in listening to God's Word and wish I could retain much as I can no matter what I'm daydreaming about!

It looks like my purpose in life is to be a healthy short dude who makes enough money and supports Jesus believing ministries and is always looking to do some good for this world. It's not much and probably very ordinary. I'm not looking to be some guy who stands out, no matter how cool it is sometimes. I literally don't have a lot of charisma naturally and just need to keep working on myself and going after things I'm drawn to I guess and try not to waste too much time.