Monday, August 27, 2018

Spending Time Wisely

The proper way to being really successful is to be an ideal leader. An ideal leader has self-awareness and self-discipline while being able to adapt to adversity and influence others to carry out the leader's vision. I think in a nutshell this is a very interesting statement I am making and will probably not be challenged by too many, even if there are any even remotely trying to disagree everything I'm making claims about. I think there really will be disagreement if I mention about how they should believe in Jesus being the Son of Man sent by God the father and that they are the same God doing this!

I mentioned about this Christianity thing in the form of the gospel in layman terms to a friend who is confused easily and aligns with the Hindu religion. She accepts Jesus in her heart and believes what he did for mankind but still takes on funny beliefs of being able to have direct conversations with other gods and goddesses. She suffers from some psychosis and I'm glad even after all of those crazy episodes she has had, she still believes in Christianity and its cause! I'm very close to her and she really might be a little lazy to push herself, so I'm just trying to motivate her to just work on being herself because it's her own identity and that's the state she would like to bring herself back to.