Monday, August 20, 2018

Keeping Track of Priorities

Well, for myself, I have had to make some adjustments with what I want to do in a daily fashion. To have goals to accomplish everyday, it makes it more purposeful for me. I guess it's always subject to personal reflection of what I'm trying to do with my time. For the most part, I really like my daily goals and it's been healthy to be aware of. I think when the going gets tough for me, I just settle into working on myself and it seems to preoccupy my time.

These are pretty much my main goals at the moment adjusted from what I had written to be my minimum goals to accomplish everyday. In order of preference, it's doing Bible study, working out, trading the Forex market, doing growing taller stretches, and taking care of my teeth, hair, and face! For my secondary level of goals if I have time, it's cooking and doing some maintenance of GoPro and drone footage or images.

If I can get these activities done, then I think I'll be happy from the things I have worked on with myself and be ready to go play in general with people or find something else to do to keep myself occupied. I guess it's pretty much like my desirable homework that I have set up and the amount of time I put in for each objective which becomes so unique for me. There's really no time restriction I have placed on each order of preference, so it could be like five minutes to over a few hours and depending on the days I'm going through.