Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Proper Maintenance

With a lot of great planning and being prepared for it, a great execution of the intended procedure should follow through. To have maintenance is pretty much about creating a regime to stick with. A lot of these plans are really about what you want to do and getting around to put yourself in that position. I know a few friends who are horrible at maintaining their lives and complain about it with me. It really isn't easy because there are things out there that can supply some fun to keep yourself pre-occupied and lose track of time.

I had to get out of those things myself and still putting some work into it. It looks like for most of this year and the last, I have been soul searching while writing on this blog to find an understanding to what makes myself tick and to optimize my lifestyle for obtaining the things I want. I need to be prepared for a lot of dry hours at work here to earn an income. It's going to be like my grinding session and even in the end of all of it, it's still very rewarding to work hard at it and earn a living. I have pretty much barely enough to get by all on my own. I'm looking for adding onto it to enjoy more things and I will get myself there from all this understanding and relieving myself of past drama that really sucked and never even mattered. I choose to forgive those lame brained idiots who tried to do me wrong without my consent and went crazy with me which is one of the things I hate to deal with in people. My soul will always find rest from trusting my life to Jesus.