Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Embracing The Way Of Winning Stupid Conflicts

It looks like I have a daily plan set out and its objective is to make me happy. I mean even if I don't get to all of it in one setting, just having something to attempt is enough for me. From having a vulnerable personality which relies on people liking me, I have learned to be more accepting of how things are especially with annoying people. Everybody can be annoying sometimes and it's the truth that can't be avoided. It's probably because of self-control issues and also from being selfish and not being able to drop something that might not be serious.

This was the issue for me and now I see what I was missing with the individuals I used to be successful resolving conflicts with in the first place. What threw me off in the beginning was that I was bullying them from making fun of them and just letting myself go crazy from being so mad. I would feel bad afterwards, but what I left out that made me so successful in dealing with these people and eventually befriending them was that I challenged them to go after finding evidence for their claims and if they didn't then I wouldn't take it seriously and I would go give them their space to go do it. I would be worried like crazy back then so I didn't want to face the same worry, but this is why it worked because the individuals were too dumb to realize they were thinking dumb and they never got anything done and probably felt like they went to the gutter because they just didn't have anything going with it. After that, I would try to bite their heads off the next time I met them and then they would go passive with me.

What was bad in the past was my aggression, but what was good that I lacked from having gone passive is daring those individuals to prove their stupid and mean claims about me and then showing that they didn't go anywhere because they really didn't have a strong basis to begin with and they were thinking crazy. I can now do all of this without all the worries and headache I used to face. I can do all of this without even having to force myself to be a bully to everybody I'm annoyed by because they are being dumb and crazy about nothing serious with me. What is probably the biggest thing to do in the situation of this meaningless and stupid conflict is to challenge them to do what they want to prove bad about you and then give them their space and then come back the next time you see them and be like I told you so. They will be so dumbfounded and this is where you get the upper hand to hurt or encourage them. Basically, you have formed an influence but all of this happens from being vocal and it's important to stay relevant instead of sounding weird and not so sure about stuff and then going back to challenging them again which scares them but makes them feel good because they want to be selfish about not looking bad.

It basically requires honesty, patience, acceptance, and knowledge of the situation. There's a fourth one I'm preaching about in dealing with stupid conflicts people do to you once in a blue moon- it's knowledge!