Thursday, August 9, 2018

Practicing Daily Awareness

A practice I have been naturally doing on a regular basis is writing out all my goals. The more I practice with remembering these goals, the better I know what I want with myself and my progress with them. I guess I'm fortunate that I feel none of them are impossible. This is in turn makes me someone who can be quite average and not that spectacular if I manage to achieve those objectives. Mainly, it personally deals with having comfort and enjoying the company of good people I've been blessed to be around by fate.

After setting up these goals, I think the most important thing to do is complete them! Instead of lounging around and trying to soak in more information and letting myself prepare for it, I guess it's a good thing to do this but for myself it can take a long time. I would like to snap out of it a little faster for staying focused. Therefore, it's been really important for me to preach and practice full honesty and acceptance. Without those two, it would have been difficult to gauge where I want to be and how I'm currently doing.