Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Company Needs Me

I'm finding out that my position as the only computer programmer of this company is very valuable! I'm programming their database, along with the software they use and trying to make everybody's life convenient. It's pretty much taking all of the data and transforming it into a piece of art that makes money for my boss. I'm finding myself with enduring the challenges and still going back at it the next day. I just don't mind the pressure I feel from wanting to perform at my peak level. I am meant to be at this job and grateful this is a position I can handle without really any regrets.

I would have to say that computer programming will be my high level job that can get me a six-figure income. It's a lot of fun and isn't the most difficult thing in the world for me. It's really about taking the time to gather the right tools and thinking about the right method to take and then spending time to implement all of those things at once and then patching up problems that arise later. In a nutshell, programming is like life hacking because it's about creating software to conveniently and efficiently do other people's work for them.