Friday, August 31, 2018

Add On Approach With Maintaining Goals

The biggest drawback or blessing I have is that I like to fall asleep rather early, so it's like even if I forget to take a shower then I will have a nice night of stinking up my bed and dreaming very well too. For the most part, I keep in touch with a small group of friends and I guess it's not a bad thing. I also have room for building more friendships too, but it's about time that I accept how stupid I have been for living with my parents all this time! I am a grown man now and it's getting irritating to have parents with anger issues because I am not willing to give them grandchildren right now. My problem is that I'm too stupid to find the really hot girl who will make me happy. They are around and it seems like with my situation, I might just be lucky to be only a friend. I don't want to be just a friend. I want to date and make a really hot and intelligent wife to enjoy a lot of traveling and doing things with.

I'm also getting older too and I'll probably still have chances to marry even if I reach the age of 60. My parents' influence and not aligning with them makes it very difficult because of my financial situation being dependent on them. I work for a family company and they have done well for themselves, but now I'm seeing the bigger picture. I might have a decent skill with taking people's money literally in a game or some trading environment. I mean it could probably turn into millions someday and lead me to diversifying my portfolio and earning a guaranteed lifetime income without doing much while living in early retirement. This is what a lot of people would think is nice, but there's a lot that goes into it. It's like you have to figure out the emptiness that could come from doing nothing really that important.

With my own expectations as of this moment, I'm going to need to work on my financial situation. My uncle has asked why not find a sweet girl who is willing to take you for who you are and work on it while with her, but I don't really want to. I think the only way things are going to get better for me is by first moving out of my parents' home and finding a better place and also having the money to support all of it conveniently. Then, I will be able to constantly relax while working on my self-defense and appearance to enjoy doing masculine things and then have fun with finding and getting rejected by gorgeous, single women until I find a good one to settle down with.

To elaborate a little more on my topic after opting to discuss more of my personal issue I want to fix, I'm seeing that it's nice to maintain consistency and slowly try to add on more tasks you have in mind to complete. My main goal at the moment is to make myself rich and break away from living with my parents. I'm pretty much done with living under their roof and believing in their ethnocentric beliefs. It's basically the idea of how the best outcome comes from marrying your own race. I guess it's nice, but it would be greater for a guy to marry a super attractive woman who is in love with him and looks really exotic and not part of his culture who also shares the same faith and ideals, compared to just some plain woman of the same tribe who has issues she can't let go of. I would be less tempted by other women if I was enjoying my married life with the first option then the second! I'll go with the better choice so I'm going to need to leave my parents and let them suffer with their own crazy beliefs that they should go get some therapy for. If I have so much money, then I could even pay for them to get therapy at like a vacation home.