Friday, August 17, 2018

Bare Minimum To Get Things Done

My daily standards appear to be so high that I have trouble to achieve them everyday. Also, this is what I want to do at a bare minimum and having a little trouble achieving! It's about living the dream and working on yourself to get there. There's nothing wrong with feeling down and out and then going after working on yourself. You know it's also nice to have a girlfriend!

I'm going to list my super high standard and that is different from almost everyone. I'm a rare breed and I believe there a few like me out there anyway so maybe I don't feel that special in the end. It's not a bad thing. An annoying friend believes he is a rare breed and looks at himself like he's the hot sell-out of the century but he's not! I always bring him down with a simple phrase and he never has a comeback statement. He still believes he's the best out there, so it gets pretty irritating!

After much digressing, here's the list: read and study some Bible (automatically lost like 70% interested people), do some Forex trading (the what now?), work out for completing a triathlon ( that's already top 1%),  cook ( probably most ladies will dig this area about me and make some guys jealous of me the short guy),  do some growing taller stretches ( it doesn't exist oh really? ), keep my hair from thinning out, keep on brushing my teeth and washing my face (it's part of my minimum routine), practice some speed reading and perfect memory, do some editing of cool drone footage and camera, and occasionally blog on here.

You can see that I'm a pretty unique guy and all of these add up for being my bare minimum standard to accomplish. I think no one in this world has an exact pattern like mine even though I have crowds who will share in my interest and some people just jealous of me from being stupid to start with. This should be the same for everyone else. Just how unique are you is the question.

I'm going to start off my days with those and get them done like it's my daily homework and then add on some more fun after getting a girlfriend!