Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Building Confidence

I have finally been able to solve a lingering programming problem for me at work and it feels great! It definitely feels much more relaxing and there's this excitement I'm feeling because of how it could impact this workplace very positively. I have programmed something to do some number crunching and to even package presenting data in a convenient manner and to do all of this automated. This is what programming computers are all about, and it's so useful for helping business owners to know how healthy their business is doing and to even make adjustments as necessary to keep up with competitors and make profit while sustaining a nice quality of living.

I understand the role I have and the critical impact I play for keeping this company on its feet. I am the only programmer as well and it's been a little stressful sometimes from worrying about not getting things done, but after hacking at it with my basic approach and getting enough lucky from googling sources for solutions, I have made progress!

I could surely be a programmer or in this related field of I.T. for the rest of my life. I totally enjoy the challenges with putting everything together and to even think about the business from head to toe and give my full prodigious effort into it. I was born for doing a job like this and I went to school for it and now I have a chance to prove myself that I can excel at it! This has been such a lovely opportunity for me and I think I'm just blessed by God to have got to this position.