Friday, August 10, 2018

On and Off Disciplined Focus

Yesterday, I ended up doing work and driving to a salon to get my hair treated. I have a monthly membership with Hair Club and I do have hair loss in the form of my hair thinning out. I am trying to retain most of it and grow back some and so far, it's been working. I haven't had any major loss from taking some precaution. It's pretty expensive though in the form of being 200 dollars a month. I guess it's worth it to me then.

I ended up going off after being tired after driving back from work. I think that's the main factor I need to deal with while blocking out distractions. It's going to take quite a bit of discipline. Also, I need to be aware of how I could be having so much fun but have to cut it out to get something else done. This is pretty much how I should be living my life because I have a variety of things that I would love to do. I might as well try to exhaust my list of objectives I have in mind of completing for today.

A friend mentioned to me how he is task oriented. I think it can be really fun to keep those things in mind. I used to be thinking I'm goal oriented and all of these tasks do have one common theme in mind. It's about enjoying myself and being content!