Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Simple Method of Planning and Executing

I have found out that this works a lot to my favor, but is a little difficult to manage. It still needs a little more work but has been helpful. It's probably mainly because it's all on paper and for my eyes to review about myself. All you have to do with my idea is write it all out on paper with anything you are setting yourself out to do and then just go after completing them!

It's really that simple, unless a person doesn't have anything to do on his or her mind and then I guess it's just go play and be a kid everyday until that gets really boring. I was like that in the beginning at the ripe old age of 25. I was playing video games and watching T.V. and trying to get my fix looking at pretty girls, but all of it got boring! I don't even approach pretty women from all the looking I did in the past and just don't care anymore about it. It was that bad with how much I got tired of doing those things. It was also depressing, so I snapped myself out of it eventually and feeling happy but it started from waking up and putting my mind to working out. It feels so good after the workout and there's a benefit to feeling like you are ready to conquer your day and tasks.

I really enjoyed doing all of those workouts and became super skinny while lifting bigger weights than them and people looking at me all crazy and wanting to quit from being jealous. I would high five them all the time too! I'm back to being average and have to pick it up again. I think it's on my TO-DO list and this is all I was talking about.