Monday, August 20, 2018

Unique Way To Make Money

I envision myself being an expert with trading the Forex market to make a nice living. I would like to reach a net income of $1 Million a month. I think going more would be unnecessary after that, but imagining being able to give at least $1.2 Million to non-profit organizations every year and not even wipe a sweat off my brow while thinking a second about it is what is really attracting me to make that much.

I'm currently watching videos on how to trade using only trend lines. It beats having tried to use other indicators and come up with something magical off of it. None of it really works consistently enough for me to keep up with. There was one I paid over $5000 for which also included getting personal lessons from professional traders, but their style of trading isn't accommodating to me. I really was able to tweak their indicators to have an accuracy of about 70% on a good week but it's all about maintaining a high accuracy and that gets difficult to maintain and there's just pressure to not want to lose because the profit I was targeting was a 1 to 1 risk reward ratio.

I'm talking about some things that a normal person is not going to know, and I'm not really favoring teaching anyone how to trade Forex because of it's highly risky nature and how a lot of people who trade it lose money. Even the person I'm trying to learn off of even blew his account before he came up with an ingenious way of reading the market. I follow his footsteps quite a bit in that I hired traders for me to manage my account and gave them some commission but they let me down after having a nice run. I think I lost about $5000 with all the profit included so I'm lucky I'm able to make that much on an average of about every five weeks after paying for taxes.

The reason why I'm going after this risky natured business is because it's my dream to live this life. I can also visualize getting myself there and I'm not really greedy about making money. I want to be able to support close friends and family as well financially whenever it's appropriate and having enough to feed people's mouths and take loved ones on trips and even helping out strangers through wonderful non-profit organizations would be so cool! I'm willing to put in the necessary work needed, so that's why this is my unique way for me to end my normal paying job, which I'm still grinding at but actually loving at the moment.