Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Man, I Was So Dumb

Man, I was so dumb! I had an incident where a crazy woman who was looking to yell away about nothing serious and trying to get me in trouble took me to court to attempt to get multiple restraining orders on me. She couldn't do it. It was just on her. Off the record, she told me she had nothing against me. She was just mad because I wrote that her female buddies were unattractive. Girls are so sensitive and that's the lesson I learned from this. I don't really care to keep speaking the truth though. I don't think they are really that attractive!

Well let me explain in physical qualities and also emotional factors. I think they are a bunch of numb nuts because they can't handle something unimportant as physical qualities. They can't let me get away with making fun of them in that area and to just start laughing about it. What ended up happening was that I gave the girl a hard time who the girl with a restraining order wasn't able to add a restraining order against me. Also, this is crazy but the girl put too much trust on the lady with the restraining order and she didn't go for a restraining order against me after.

Flash forward, I submitted to the restraining order and what made me feel so stupid was that I hired a female lawyer. My dad paid for the fee though, but it was a $1000 waste. It's so stupid. I shouldn't have asked for a lawyer and just submitted like I did without the lawyer's help. The lawyer changed her mind after being angry with me initially and then even made a legal statement to represent me and seriously became interested in defending me towards the end.

I was stupid from not having the ability to say anything to let the conflict pass, but in the end the girl with the restraining order lost her restraining order against me. The crazy girl went for an extension and lost! I went back to where she was at and someone called the cops on me to try get me arrested but by protocol there was no restraining order on me.

Yeah, it was very stupid! It was even more stupid to get my dad to pay for a female lawyer who defended me very heavily in the end after believing this whole matter was stupid too and she looked single as well. I was stupid for not asking out that female lawyer. Man, I was totally stupid back then from being so shy. I had no ability. A definition of being dumb is quiet or in other words too shy!

Well, I realize how stupid I really was and that I have come a long way with working on myself and just not caring anymore. The girl with the restraining order isn't really that pretty to me anyways, so I don't lose much and she no longer has it on me and I know where she is if I ever want to go stick it to her. I haven't even done that out of trying to still be nice. Well, I threw a Jehovah Witness Bible at her Christian pastor who was also being a jerk and stupid with me. I treated that Jehovah Witness book like it was trash and chucked it as hard as I can. I threw "The Book" at her pastor literally!

They can't do anything about it. The truth will be revealed and it's so embarrassing and that's why they can't do anything about it with me now. I have so much knowledge now to go where I want to with this and I'm still saying it was never serious and now it's funny memories for me and something I can deal with to move on without needing their apologies. I can deal with them in person as well and their attempts will be fruitless and everything will be clarified. Wow, it's a totally humbling experience to be able to motivate others to humble themselves too.