Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Taking Charge Of My Life

I'm not really caring so much anymore about standing out. I think I naturally will from actually being short and people making fun of me because of it. I guess if I was a girl then it might feel worse sometimes from not having some emotions settled yet. It's not too bad from being a guy and having things I like to work on.

I'm trying to fix an all-in-one PC by installing a new and improved SSD and it's been giving me a little hard time because from reading the message boards, I have been confusing myself and making some long drives to exchange them. It's now going to be my third time running to the store for another exchange. I hope to get it right this time because I plan on using this large display to work out, so might as well stick the most fancy and affordable hard drive I can get to boost the load up time and then hook up whatever I like and even run some DVDs. It's not the best quality either, but I will be able to manage.

It looks like my bare minimum now that I'll be looking to do to get by with my personal time is to study the Bible a little, trade a little, and work out quite a substantial amount. I seem to maintain some peace of mind from doing these things. I also have more things to do to keep myself occupied if I don't have anything fun planned for the evening. I guess that's what this is all about. It's about keeping myself occupied and trying to make my life more convenient for myself. I could sure use a sexy and romantic wife to enjoy some quality time with everyday and to even get so much closer and perhaps even raise a family. It would be a very meaningful relationship to enjoy, along with also having great friends to hang out with. People in general are annoying sometimes, but you have to deal with it because you want to and also to have a great time.