Thursday, December 19, 2019

Additional Things To Do

Well, the good thing about my confidence with talking and sorting out problems with stupid people who had beef with me now is that I'm not shy anymore. I even tried to be a people pleaser with these guys, and I just couldn't live up to their expectations! Man, they were so mad and didn't want to talk about it and had mental problems which kept them from setting the table straight. Also, their wisdom is nothing compared to what the true living God would have to offer. It's not a bad thing then that I rejected their living standards in favor of something I see more fitting for myself. I actually have a great counter now to their dumb actions that used to tick me off whenever I reflected on it.

I want to also go Christmas shopping for some friends and family. I need to start looking and put in some effort for this also. It probably won't be too hard thanks to Amazon, so the sooner I could the better.