Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Confirmation

Composing a draft on G-mail and then sending it to the blog actually works! The subject field works as the title of your post. I ended up creating an extra space with the enter key, which I have a habit of doing and then going back to edit and remove them. I prefer it from just feeling neater. I'm also going to need to proofread before I send it because I don't want to feel dumb while seeing something isn't grammatically correct to me. 

I'm going to try this whole auto-scheduling arrangement now to try to simulate that I'm posting something onto the blogger everyday at a certain time and very efficiently. In a way, it's professional and also seems so impossible to do while possibly attracting a few more regulars on here if they like my content I'm putting.

I already have like one who lingers around and ends up reading my post almost instantaneously. I guess if he or she has stuck around this long, then probably doesn't mean anything bad by it, so I'm flattered.