Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Years Eve

Reflecting on what I have going, I really have quite a lot of time to figure things out and to go after things that interest me. It's quite dumb to spend too much time on entertainment, right after work. I'm sure this is probably what a lot of people do because they enjoy being lazy after stressing out and don't want to worry about it after work. If this wasn't the case, then the entertainment industry wouldn't be so rich!

When I observed people having fun, it's like they are laughing at some moving images on a portable screen or TV and I just didn't follow with what they are feeling. It's like I wanted to study their reactions more than what they were watching. It used to be like this while I was an introvert, so it probably does seem nerdy. Now, I don't really care to invest so much time on others and I'm just opened up to go out and have fun while hoping to meet my mate someday. 

It's easier to overlook things and miss out on opportunities now. When I was more introverted, things slowed down for me but I was feeling more tortured and senseless with finding my direction. I really do feel a lot more happier these days and maybe it's because I'm choosing to be more ignorant to things I can't control and while working on and getting to know myself.