Saturday, December 14, 2019

Focusing Better

I think I can seriously optimize my time if I end up doing more productive things besides just trying to have fun. I think I really need to bump it up a notch more before settling for fun or just accept that I won't be getting any of that in if I'm too busy. 

I'm going to talk about my past in dealing with some people. I'm not really that close anyway to some nice people who influenced me well. I guess with all of our personal lives being busy, we can't really put our time and effort to be with everyone. I consider myself to be a pretty nice person, but I also cause anxiety in some folks and not even liked by everyone too. 

It was really hard to get over this, so I kept to myself and was shy because I just wanted approval and recognition from people and just be a go-lucky happy guy. This is how I still portray myself to the chagrin of some dudes who usually end up unfriending me on Facebook. I seem to keep around the straight ladies who are taken though, unless their significant other ends up hating me too for some reason. 

I was really mad and sensitive about not getting any feedback because they just didn't want to talk about it from being really mad also and not being able to set the table straight because they are dealing with some mental problems. Fortunately, I'm not shy anymore and while I was working on being able to open myself up, it unfortunately caused a lot of drama for those people who ended up hating me! I'm laughing so badly about it.

Well, I'm not trying to force anyone to do something so looking at it, it's because I just feel offended by what I'm sensing and thinking they are moronic at the same time, but from trying to be nice, I'm not trying to say this to them. I ended up texting a friend and calling him an average dumb joe and started writing observations and arguing with him about how he's dumb and in a way, it made me start laughing and cooling off. He just would take himself into the cooler to regroup and then it would just go like that for awhile. There was really no way for him to get himself out of it because I had a counter for everything he said. It was really easy for me because he is an average dumb joe to me after all!