Sunday, December 22, 2019

Making Money On The Side Update

I think a large portion of my side business is really coming down to legalized gambling. I'm just looking at honing my strategies and trying to be consistent at it. Because of trading currency and playing Poker for profit being sort of a gamble, I guess it makes sense to have these swings of losing and winning. It's about finding a comfortable strategy and getting in the highs long as possible and minimizing the lows. This is where the skills can come into play, even though luck has a huge factor in it. 

Besides competing for anything in life, it sometimes has a lot to do with getting lucky. It's true that having so many physical attributes that put you in favor with getting what you want will help you get over the edge in life, but I think it's just from working hard and being smart as possible about it while eventually being lucky that will help out with getting anything that's hard to obtain. The mind also needs to be able to maintain personal confidence. I'm still going at it and refusing to give up because it just fits what I'm looking for. I can look to make some passive income legally and not really be in anybody's way because making it on your own is really just a game of competing against one another to get to the top. It just means I have learned to settle and understand with some satisfaction what I'm trying to work hard for naturally without too many distractions. 

In the meantime though, I'm still looking to find a single, hot, and nice girl with a lot of sexual prowess and who is attracted to me in that manner. It doesn't matter to me any more who this person is as long as she's universally legal to marry and hasn't done any gender change surgeries either! Also, I just need to feel something below there and date to find out things about her and assess how nice she is and if I can tolerate any of her weaknesses before wanting to make her my wife. 

This sounds so ideal and dainty but it's not easy. First of all, I'm just in the middle of the pack with below average looks. Well, I have a nice physical body but I'm short and southeast Asian who lives in a highly competitive society with a family who wants me to just marry anyone even if she's not the basic, ideal type. I guess they are thinking we can work things out, but it's annoying to think like that to me and I prefer to find some chemistry with someone who is willing to work things out for balance. My family never really taught me any useful coping mechanisms, much to my annoyance. I have had to learn all of this on my own. The way my parents interact with each other while being hot-headed sometimes is not the ideal life I want with my own partner. I'm pretty much a pretty smart brute while having turned out to be sort of a runt. 

I need to build up a lot of my personal confidence still from making it on my own. I already know that I'm a pretty generous person if I have the money and also love being easy-going while doing a lot of comebacks against mean and selfish people.