Sunday, December 15, 2019

Organizing Time Better

In a sense, I think all I really have to do is lay off of TV shows when I'm home and just go to my room to look at my cookbook and then try to buy the ingredients everyday off of Amazon or the new website that's being advertised now. I would also like to go hit the local gym too whenever I can get the chance to do whatever at my own convenience. I don't think it really matters how bad I am at it. It's just a matter of getting it done for me. 

I basically have a routine of tasks for myself that I like to live by and it's not fully completed yet, while I just get a little lazy and then try to entertain myself with something cheap to pass the time. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but it would be better if I felt like a free man that day before engaging in it, so I should be getting used to drinking up a lot of caffeine to stay up long enough to work on everything I have in mind and then have a little fun before going to bed. I should be seriously creating this discipline for myself now.