Friday, December 6, 2019

Moving Forward

It was difficult at first to accept how a few people get moody sometimes and then don't want to be my friend on Facebook anymore! It was just random acquaintances I haven't talked to in awhile just deleting me as a friend. I think it's because I'm acting so ridiculous and off-putting to them. Well, I am constantly trying to laugh at the comments I make and only need a single bad one to send someone a curveball that beams them hard in the noggin to the point they no longer want to be Facebook friends anymore! The interesting thing is also that I have been sending people messages who aren't my Facebook friends occasionally and they still write back.

I guess there's some form of maturity I've had to develop while dealing with all this sensitivity to people's absurdity on Facebook. Yet, it's fun to develop it while laughing silently to myself and showing nothing on my face. Basically, I'm laughing while letting my own spirit have a really good time. No one can really tell since I have to cover up my tracks at work, or else I'll be looked down upon and never get my work done.