Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Doing Business

It looks like I'm really lucky to have a job at this family-operated company. With this financial backing, I could have found a different outlet of trying to make money like being in the military or driving around a truck, but it's better and the boss is sometimes a jerk and likes to threaten me about this job. I just tell him whatever, do it if he must, I'll find a way on my own still. I think he's okay with me overall because of my talent to solve little problems for him that arise with the PC. It's honestly not that hard and you could even research it, but I don't really need to look at all that sometimes and just play around with it. 

It's interesting in how it just comes easy and more clear for me when I'm at a computer with how it operates. It would make somewhat sense because I grew up troubleshooting my own PC starting from middle school and developing some patience with it. I also took an interest in programming even though it was complicated for me at like age 12. Well, the feeling of how hard it is never really left me, I'm just able to have a positive attitude about it now and stick to it. 

With being at this business, it's okay but not really my passion. I want to be my own boss now and enjoy the dream life while finding a hot lady who is single with no baggage and nice and into sex while being physically attracted to me agreeing to marry me and then having sex regularly. Yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun to do while being rich. I have two things I'm working on now even though they are difficult but with it being all about managing my own personal time and based on skills and preferences, I really like what I have going for myself now.

I don't just have one to stick with but two and maybe even a third one being more of a hobby. I'm routinely learning how to trade currency while leaving it overnight which is pretty hard to do because of it's highly flamboyant and risky nature. It's still interesting to me though and I feel like I'm getting closer to tapping in on it without having to micromanage everything. Secondly, I'm going into app development because I'm just meant for it and will probably end up developing other people's cool ideas or just researching for my own nice idea that could turn into a hit which would be nice. My last one is playing Poker and I'm not taking it seriously but I think I'm onto something. I just won't be holding out on it even if I'm in desperation mode. If I really needed a job to do something to make end's meet while continuing my endeavors to be a swing trader and developer, then I know where to look for it now.