Monday, December 9, 2019

Focusing On Health And Profitting

I've ended up taking a hard turn with my team that I'm programming with. It feels like they aren't competent enough and how I'm doing most of the work while owning only 20% of the stake. I have already completed something that would bring value to the group with the main selling point. 

What I feel at this point is that I want to go off and do my own thing. I think it's fun working on a team, but I see that with all this potential I have with spending a lot of time and effort on it that I would like to actually own the product. Therefore, I'm going to look to brainstorm a cool idea for myself and see how far I can take it on my own.

I don't really have any problems with hiring some people to help me out like a talented interface designer or salesman to do some pitching for me. I just don't mind taking on most of the work from the ground and up, so I would like to call myself the majority owner of that product. If I'm able to get enough experience and gain so much confidence with my skills that I can create a profitable app with cool features in a short amount of time, then I might be able to develop other people's cool ideas and accept their offer of like only 30% ownership.  

Now I have another ways of trying to make some good money on my own besides holding a comfortable position at a family-operated company. I'm pretty lucky that I even have something like this and to have even been offered it. I'm lucky to have some time to figure out how to manage financial risk and make myself a lot more money compared to others. A few ladies I've sort of dated or hung out with have asked me to teach them how to trade currency to make a lot of money. It's pretty hard for me and I'm not that successful yet at it, so I will see someday because if it really works for me then I will able to be wealthy along with spending my time creating apps to sell for fun and gaining satisfaction from serving a local community.

This basically means that since I'm out of programming with this team now, I can commit myself very little to playing more Poker recreationally to gamble for fun and try to make some money. It really doesn't matter if I lose at this point, but I will keep on trying to hone my skills and winning by folding when others get lucky and tricking them to call a huge bet when I have the winning hand or even pulling off a nice bluff every once in awhile!