Thursday, December 5, 2019

Really Liking This

I now feel like I can write anything I want at any time I feel like it without feeling guilty for how much I'm engaging myself in with deep personal thought. This is quite fun and relaxing now, even though it started out really disturbing personally. I was dealing with some anger issues with some people of my past. I wanted to just keep on sending them personal messages that criticized their behavior while making fun of them so bad that I wouldn't be able to keep myself from laughing for hours everyday!

I'm not the one to shy away from confrontation really even though I still tried to be a people pleaser. Boy, it was rough but it doesn't matter how much they screamed at me after I turned them into a bunch of rude scaredy-cats. I can stay a gentleman about it because I have now the ability and confidence to sort it out while just talking about it. Well, some people are dumb and get too carried away by coming across as arrogant sometimes. It's really off-putting too, but I'm willing to work with those types of people to keep a peaceful relationship. The key is to stay calm even though it's probably the hardest thing to learn in the beginning.

I'm actually carrying some decent relationships with ladies, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing. It's pretty easy to relate to them; you just have to listen to what they are really saying. If a person is distracted by how beautiful they are or moronic they appear sometimes from feeling rejected, then that's really going nowhere.