Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pretty Cool

This is really cool in that I have been consistent with getting my goal which is averaging 1 post a day per year on this personal blog. I think I'm really worthwhile as a person to get to know or be on friendly terms with, so that's what gets me thinking that people who don't act on those lines are being idiots! 

It's funny and annoying to me at the same time with how I'm only 5 feet 3.25 inches and these affected people are acting so massively scared about me when I send them some message that really talks about nothing in particular about their lives. They can read the message themselves and then find me laughing about it, so I guess they are mistaken and just thinking crazy from being moody. No wonder they are held back from reaching their full potential as I would like them too. After all, they are only human and can do so much because they don't desire it in their bones or something like that. 

Well, some people can be weird so I choose to be a gentleman about it, since I have what I've truly desired with myself all along. I have the ability and confidence to talk about it and sort it out now while still remaining calm enough to be at least a friend, even if I'm going to be a bad one to them who keeps making fun of them and not do any favors in person! I just don't know if they are capable but what annoys me underneath is the belief that they can and how stupid and lazy they are being with me!