Saturday, December 7, 2019

Getting It Done

With anything in general, it becomes about just getting it done! That's how it works, one just does it. It might be that a lot of people like to adopt the method of keeping it simple because if it was too hard then they would be too stupid to get it done.

I mean it really doesn't matter in the end does it? As long as I'm not committing any crimes, neither doing any drugs, nor in trouble with anything or anyone; I don't think it really matters with what I'm trying to do.  

Basically, it's just trying really hard to do it. It should be like this everyday for the most part. If it's feeling exhausting or jaded, then there's plenty of coffee drinking sessions to go along with it to feel energized again. I haven't had too much luck with ladies, but it's been fun while being this brainy guy who acts all dumb to be taken advantage of and then cuts the person off whose doing that.

It's pretty hard and to a point, it's nice to be lucky for once. I think for myself it just takes longer, so I need to prepare myself for the moment I do get lucky. This can be done by just doing it!