Saturday, December 21, 2019

Things To Fix Up

From yesterday, I went to go visit some really cool Christmas lights that are set up around a rich neighborhood. It was fun to go check it out with a group. When I came back, I ended up not focusing on what to cook because it felt too late to me but I could have tried looking at some recipes and what to order and taken care of trying to prevent my hair loss, keeping my face clean, and doing a growing taller ritual before I went after splurging on watching some fun anime shows. 

Those are the only personal things I really left myself out of for yesterday. I'm also looking to swing trade twice a day now, once in the morning and the other in the evening. After years of testing my strategy, it's starting to have some results that I can analyze with my understanding and continually make some improvements on. It's really getting there, and I'm never going to give up at it so looking forward to how excited I will be on the day my complicated strategies really start bringing in some profit.

I also would like to remind myself to bring a coffee mug to work now since drinking out of the plastic cups isn't really that convenient- it runs out pretty fast. I'm doing good actually and from trying to scrutinize my daily chapter of the Bible today, it looks like I'm going to have to continue to watch out with becoming a reviler. Well, analyzing the things I wrote to people who became mad at me afterwards, if it was really that bad I would have been reported for a serious and illegal offense because I've done it enough times already with different and unrelated people. It's not that I was trying to insult them but rather working on getting out of my shyness as a people pleaser and trying to tell them nicely and backed up with facts on where I think something is going really mentally wrong for them. It was really messy to write about and try to deliver to them and they ended up flipping their handle even more. The way to stay legally safe when you are going to write an angry message to anyone is to refrain from using profanity and go for being 100% honest; if it makes you laugh from recalling those crazy situations now then it's the best and keeps it so entertaining!