Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Left Out Priorities

It appears that for the most part, I'm lucky enough that at work I usually have enough downtime to get most of my daily priorities done. I'm just really missing out going to the gym and cooking or feeding myself nutrition. This is about what remains, along with trying to grow back my hair and get taller still and staying consistent with brushing my teeth and keeping up with good hygiene. I think being sleepy after watching TV and snacking on something plays a role with not focusing on it. I'm going to have to discipline myself in this area then.

I guess after taking care of those things then I'm pretty much a free man and will be satisfied to play and do something fun until I go to sleep. It's quite interesting that I'm already handling most of my major daily priorities at work. It is hard to switch back on to work mode when I'm home, but I actually just need to push myself a little longer to be completely satisfied with what I have going on.