Friday, March 20, 2020

Figuring What I Want To Do

I figure that with all of the personal problems I feel from focusing so much on personal appearance and not being able to measure up to what I want; I have to just let it go now. I will have to settle for the best I can do and just deal with the dissatisfaction besides taking extreme measures like plastic surgery to change around my body. 

The only exception to this is that I did apply products to my hair like minoxidil to try to prevent hair loss. I have been gradually losing my hair, and I know about a hair transplant procedure where they take healthy hair follicles from your scalp and then implant it onto the bald spot of your head. Okay, I let myself suckered get into that because I do want to keep a full patch of hair. 

There's also the issue with wanting to be taller, like by maybe at least half a foot more since I really feel like a woman sometimes with the height I'm carrying around. I have talked to women and are great friends with shorter or slightly taller ladies, and they don't seem to hang on to the thought of being so short. My little sister looks pretty tiny, and she really doesn't care about her height and she has at times lifted her head up right next to me while laughing and comparing her height with my own! 

I was really touchy and sensitive about my height, and it may even prevent me from entering into a physically attractive romance with a gorgeous lady I dream of having, but in the end, if it's what I still really want then I'm going to have to look for it at a different and more intelligent angle. Basically, I was a total jerk because I hated my genes but then I learned over time to still be a nice person even when I feel toyed with because it's who I've always wanted to be.