Friday, March 27, 2020

In A Sense

In a sense, even though I consider a self-proclaimed asexual I feel oddly romantically attracted to sometimes being in a relationship with another woman to be a little comical, she is taken regardless of how I want to see it. It's time to move on because there's really nothing there with everything we are talking about. We just have a pretty tight-knit relationship, and I'm providing her some therapeutic treatment with her stress levels because I really care for her and see her as a great friend and feels like a sister. 

If she cares for me like that later with a weird turn-around which is always fun for me but I manage to find a girlfriend who fits right in and is making me happy to go on to marry, then it's honestly going to suck for her. I don't see this happening from analyzing many angles smoothly from the mental data collection I have on spending lots of personal time with her. 

I guess it's really positive to state that I don't really care if she never wants to be with me! It's time to move on while staying super good friends who hang out a lot together to spend the weekend and find someone else who would match more closely to fitting my fantasy.