Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Working On Leaving It Behind

In all honesty, from having built up my confidence while arguing with angry people and keeping a clear conscience even though I'm flipping my handle, I feel very confident to approach angry people who know me personally and don't mind giving them a hard time about something I want from them. Since I haven't been doing what I never wanted to do in the first place and have it under control, I'm more graceful than those foolish individuals! It's just hard work naturally and not feeling like I'm putting in a lot of effort because I'm just consumed by what I want from them.

It's really not that hard anymore, once you get the hang of it. Something I've found works with guys is just using their angry views against them and turning around the tables while making them feel dumb about themselves. This is how I feel they are feeling with themselves. With the ladies, it really depends what you want them to do. If you want to date them, then good luck because I think it's a really dumb idea! 

In practicality, I have the attention of a girl with a husband who is half-moronic and nice. He is someone who I don't want to feel much affection for and not because he's just a guy even if that's probably 70% of my reasons. The same applies to another guy who I think is a weird scoundrel! 

My imagination is running wild now, and it isn't playing out to some sort of violence or me running away while defending myself now. I can literally see myself making all of this work for my happiness. It's just going to require a little work on my opening statements with these warped out individuals!