Saturday, March 7, 2020

Leaving It To The Imagination

I honestly wish I could go back in time and deal with those scrawny villains who had some anger management issues by stuffing them into a dumpster and then wiping my dirty hands clean without any soap or water right next to them! I would then have to rewind it back and live out how it actually went, which makes me want to sing, Another One Wants The Dust.

It didn't go that well for me because I didn't know what to do or think from wanting to be all about having acceptance. I couldn't even communicate this is what I wanted all along. They clearly were not having any of that with me and ended up not wanting to work with me on it. Oh well, I tried the best I could that time while holding back my rage and it ended up scaring them plenty since I wasn't letting up while they resorted to angry outbursts. It made them go for supporting a restraining order on me after! These are guys, I should add also and someone associated with them claimed we were all just a bunch of dumb college kids back then and that I should just let it go now. 

I honestly desire teaching all of them a lesson now and being very decisive about my thoughts and actions. I think everybody can agree here that those guys aren't worth stalking and not even worth a pretty penny of my time to keep dwelling on while holding a nasty grudge about it. It doesn't matter that they got away with it because I already did that possibly ten-folds against their will and they must want to still fume about it and repress it. In terms of numbers of incidents, I have the upper hand there, so I'll be working at forcing myself to let it go and continuing to be transparent with my fellow antagonists as these funny and highly agitating conflicts occur once in a blue moon!