Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Being The Bigger Person

It's pretty much got to this point where I'm capable of respecting others and not really needing to say anything bad about them behind their backs either. I guess I'm a really different kind of human being out there with how I think and function. Yet, one of my high qualities that was pointed out for me is how I'm capable of focusing a little too well on tasks that I want to accomplish. 

Yeah, one of the things I dislike about myself and can come across as absent-minded is that I catch myself being forgetful a lot of times. It pretty much sucks and I'd like to do something about it, but I just can't find myself committing to it right now. I have a lot of beautiful ideas but the thing though is that I need to walk the talk, so I have to be careful about what I say and actually do it.