Tuesday, March 3, 2020

When It Comes To Love

I think in the end, personal preferences don't really matter when you come to the realization that you are truly in love with someone. I have a fantasy that I would like to live out with a certain type of woman, but it looks like I'm open to leaving it behind now if I meet the right person and find the right balance of compatibility and chemistry. 

There's a few girls who I feel a lot of chemistry with, since they love being affectionate with me. I appreciate them a lot but the compatibility would be something that needs to be worked on. On the other hand, there's my best lady pal who I have so much compatibility with but she's an asexual so I feel no chemistry with her at all. It could change later on since she's getting therapy for her anxiety and health issues and might not even be with me. It's okay because I accept how this life is and this fantasy that I have is something I'm willing to wait for until I find someone right for me to settle down with.

Overall, I don't think personal preferences matter so much anymore. Being rejected doesn't matter either. It's all a process and about continually making improvements, while looking for an opening with that spark and having shared interests which would look so good on paper.