Sunday, March 29, 2020

Having A Stable Mind

What's pretty awesome is how I'm not feeling too depressed about my messages being ignored now. Maybe it was read, but there's just no reply to go back with it. It's just how it is, and I'm not even worried about it now. It's because it can happen to anyone. I honestly blamed for the longest period with how it's my lack of appearance that was keeping me from enjoying a physically attractive relationship.

It's just that there might be some more factors that go into it now. I guess I don't have whatever it is to get the best thing out of it, so might as well just do the best I can and whenever I do. I'm just not trying to force anything now and about having fun while making sense with what I'm doing and trying to be appropriate as possible. Thanks to just asking trusted friends, I have better awareness of what my weaknesses and strengths are.