Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Stepping It Up

Right now, it looks like I'm still chugging along and haven't landed myself Miss Right yet. She could be right around any corner for me now, and maybe she'll even not be interested in me initially. Who knows? I'm not really worried about it so much anymore. I think the idea of having sex with a beautiful lady I'm happily married to sounds like a wonderful plan! 

Other than that, it's just letting time go by and keeping myself positive while getting turned down by the women I'm interested in having some fun with. Hopefully, I'll land the right girl with good balance for me someday. I'm not so worried about the looks anymore and want someone who looks to be in decent shape with a nice rack to be honest!  Even if she doesn't have the nice rack which I think is highly probable considering the majority of nice and pretty ladies who were into me don't have it, well I didn't end up settling with any one of them. 

Actually thinking back, there was a really short girl who carried a large set but was a little overweight and I just didn't see myself being with her. There were also two dark-skinned Asian girls with large racks and taller than me too who showed some interest, but I just didn't feel comfortable that they were taller than me back then. Maybe the shortest one wasn't hot enough to me or I gave up thinking how she was dating somebody else. I could have easily made a move on her after she got over her ex, but I was a weirdo back then and can't believe she almost fell for me.