Friday, March 13, 2020

Finding Comfort Through Repeated Exposure

I think a common mentality for old people who are still living is to think just forget about it, if it doesn't make you happy. This might make the saying to be true with how ignorance is bliss! I can't stand doing that, and I prefer to be a high quality individual by doing something about it. I have ghosted a few people even though it was getting irritating, but at least I heard their messages. I just couldn't get through to them.

Okay, now I think if I make the conditions favorable then that attractive girl who has been reading my messages and not responding to me while still being my Facebook friend will actually go out with me! It's just that I lack the know-how with getting there. I'm not really going to stress much about it, since I let her know that I believe in fate!  

I guess it's just about having fun and staying upbeat and positive about it much as possible. It's like watching that movie called Inside and Out which is a controversially, funny film. Its themes really try to touch upon mental health lightheartedly but it might still be concerning for some parents to let their young ones to watch. I had a good time watching it late night with my home girl! She's my best friend out of all the ladies I know. We are compatible and go beyond the universe or something like that with how star-crossed lovers would be joined, just that we experience zero chemistry. I think she's a gorgeous lady as a whole, even though she has her anxiety issues with her physical condition she was born with. She likes to blame herself for things she can't help, so she's getting therapy for it since she contemplated suicidal thoughts. I let her know that the world would never discover how special she means to it, if she ever did.

In a relationship that I have with my girl best friend, I think making those types of compliments which come straight from the heart are truly a joy for the lady to hear. I can tell that she was starting to show a sign with getting in that kind of good and loving mood. I welcome it, so I'm going to continue giving her compliments straight from the heart and while meaning it from anywhere in the world! I'm never expecting anything back from it either and that's really the key.