Thursday, March 26, 2020

Still Loving Even With Personal Disagreement

It turns out that my asexual girl best friend is dating an experienced lesbian! I'm really not sure anymore if she considers herself to still be asexual, but I think I've had this discussion with her before and going to have to take her word for it. She admitted to being asexual a little awhile ago and somehow she's making the relationship work with this nice lady! 

Thinking about it now, I believe it's rude to bring up the talk again we already had and just let it progress into any development she wants to take it to. From believing in the Bible, even though it's hot in the flesh with two girls sleeping with each other, I have completely assimilated to it being sinful because God created Adam and Eve to do that with each other for utmost pleasure and it can just fit naturally! If she was still with that weird obsessive guy she once dated while feeling he was the closest match to her ever, I would have accepted it if they ended up getting married.

I guess that's the only thing bugging me about her relationship with another lady. I may disagree with it and it's her personal sin to make the decision on, but I'm still going to love her for who she is and stay friends. Yeah, I don't really mind her calling me a brother now. I just don't really care for that now and we see each other like family who hang together often. It's just really nice!