Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Working On A Little Thing

Currently, I would like to discipline myself to take a shower right before going to bed and brushing my teeth. I don't know what's hard about it, but I can't seem to do it while very sleepy. I end up just giving up and changing into my pajama in like ten seconds, setting my alarm, and then looking forward to my weird dreams!

I guess I could try to take an extra ten minutes to bath myself in the shower, so I won't stink up my bed. It's not that noticeable to me since I'm not sharing it with anybody. There's another dude who likes to share the bed with me but he's also straight. We keep each other warm and joke about our intimacy. Overall, I don't really have anything against being friends with gay people. It's just that I don't agree with their sexual practices because it's just a Biblical belief thing for me. I'm not going to tell a criminal to not go break the law with something he wants to do, so in the same way, it's with these gay couples too.